The Lord has blessed me so much in the past few months. He has blessed me with a husband, a new home, a new church family & some friends, and most recently a job that I love. As awesome as these blessings have been, it has been extremely difficult for me to look for the positive things, and not be depressed. This move was WAY more difficult than I had anticipated. But the Lord has been faithful (when isn't He?!), and I have sensed His presence close to me along the way.
One of the ways I've struggled to see His work in my life has been in my job. I went from working 40+hrs/wk to barely 20hrs/wk, rotating from office to office. A great deal of the workplaces have been in a negative environment. While the work wasn't hard, I came home exhausted and down almost every night. It's been rough! I applied for other positions, was promised other positions, and nothing ever came through. Honestly, some days I felt like my prayers were bouncing off the ceiling.
Then, 2 weeks ago, in a whirlwind of events, I found out about a job, applied, interviewed, was offered the job, accepted it, and started the job...in less than 1 week. I've been at my new job for 2 weeks now, and can see clearly now that this was my Father's plan all along. Both the doctor and the nurse I work with are believers, well connected to their church families. This is a positive environment, and I love it!
God is good. All the time. Even when we don't see it, and everything seems bad. He is still good.
One of the ways I've struggled to see His work in my life has been in my job. I went from working 40+hrs/wk to barely 20hrs/wk, rotating from office to office. A great deal of the workplaces have been in a negative environment. While the work wasn't hard, I came home exhausted and down almost every night. It's been rough! I applied for other positions, was promised other positions, and nothing ever came through. Honestly, some days I felt like my prayers were bouncing off the ceiling.
Then, 2 weeks ago, in a whirlwind of events, I found out about a job, applied, interviewed, was offered the job, accepted it, and started the job...in less than 1 week. I've been at my new job for 2 weeks now, and can see clearly now that this was my Father's plan all along. Both the doctor and the nurse I work with are believers, well connected to their church families. This is a positive environment, and I love it!
God is good. All the time. Even when we don't see it, and everything seems bad. He is still good.
No comments:
Post a Comment